This Manual rising arm barrier provides a low maintenance, cost-effective way of manually controlling access to unathorised areas upto 6M.
If traffic flow is high accessing a specified area, this may be the best product to control traffic both in and out of a car park. Rising Arm Barriers can be subject to vehicle ram raid. If security is your objective, then to completely secure a car park area, these should be used in conjunction with another means of security, such as gates or bollards.
This barrier is construction from high quality steel and the counterbalanced arm is supported by weights.
- It is lockable in the raised or lowered position
- This is a built in version - floor mounted versions are available at extra cost - please contact us for further information
- Various colours available at no extra cost - please confirm RAL number in additional comments
- Comes complete with lockable resting post and lifting handle
- Dual barriers are available for spans above 6M with central removable post
- Option Extra - No Entry Sign
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BARRIER IS NOT GALVANISED PRIOR TO POWDERCOATING DUE TO MOVEABLE PARTS NOT WORKING AFTERWARDS.
** DISCLAIMER **
- This barrier is not suitable for marine environments
- The barrier must be locked at all times when in the upright position to secure it in place
- These barriers are preferable for vehicle control but not SECURITY
Delivery Time: These are manufactured upon receipt of order, therefore you are looking at around 2 working weeks.
Finish : White (other colours available on request).
Note : Minimum clearance of 1000mm is required behind pivot post to allow correct operation.
A floor mounted version of this gate is available, but we do strongly recommend having built in as this is more secure.
Anything spanning MORE THAN 6M we strongly advise on ordering 2 seperate Gates.